Lytro has announced the new Lytro Illum , a pro-level light field camera.
Lytro Illum key features:
- 40-megaray light field sensor ( 4x larger than the previous Lytro)
- 30-250mm equivalent f2.0 lens
- Max shutter speed of 1/4000s
- 4-inch, articulating touchscreen display
- Program, ISO Priority, Shutter Priority and Manual shooting modes.
- Software platform that offers virtual camera controls in post-processing, including aperture focus and perspective adjustments
The Lytro Illum launches in July for $1599($1499 if you pre-order before July 15) along with an extended two-year warranty and access to Lytro’s “inner circle” user group. You can pre-order here on Lytro’s website.