HTC has launched the HTC One M8, the new flagship model with its creative Duo Camera feature. In addition to a 4MP “Ultra Pixel” sensor, the HTC One M8 features a secondary image sensor that captures depth information which allows for selective editing of foreground and background after capture to create bokeh effects to your images. It also lets you refocus your photos after it been taken, just like Lytro Light Field cameras.
The HTC One M8 will be available in U.S. and Canada from today and will be available in the rest of the world in April.
Main Features of the HTC One M8
- 4MP 1/3-inchUltra Pixel CMOS sensor, 2.0 um pixel pitch
- 28mm equivalent f2.0 lens
- 1080p video, Slow-motion video
- 5MP, F2.0 front camera
- 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-Core CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 5.0-inch, 1080p display (441 ppi)
- 2600 mAh battery