Sony has announced its new flagship Android Smartphone – Experia Z2 – with impressive specs and a 20.7 Megapixel “Exmor RS for mobile” CMOS image sensor with “BIONZ for mobile” image processing engine. Experia Z2 also features a G lens, 4K Video recording and a 5.2″ Full HD TRILUMINOS screen.
It will be interesting to compare Experia Z2 to Samsung’s just announced flagship smartphone , Galaxy S5.
Sony Experia Z2 Main Features:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 2.3 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB storage, MicroSD support up to 64GB
- 5.2-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1200) TRILUMINOS display
- 20.7 MP 1/2.3-inch Exmor RS for mobile CMOS sensor
- 4K video recording (3840×2160 pixels/30p)
- 2.2 MP front camera
- Dust-resistant and waterproof (IP55 & IP58)
- 3200 mAh battery