NXrumors (translation here) posted the first pictures of the Samsung NX mini (NXF1), which may probably become the thinnest interchangeable lens camera after its release (There is no price or release date info yet).
According to the presentation photo above, the 9mm lens is equivalent of 24mm so we understand that it has approximately 2.7x crop factor hence sporting a 1″ sensor. I believe that this 20 MP BSI 1″ sensor is exactly the same with the one that is used for Sony RX100 and RX100 II.
Samsung NX Mini Key Specifications:
- 20 Megapixel BSI (back-illuminated) CMOS sensor
- New mini NX mount
- 9mm and a 9-27mm lenses
- 1/16000s maximum shutter speed
- 3 “LCD IPS Flip-up Screen
- Built-in flash
- 22fps continuous shooting
- ISO 160-12800
- 1080p/30p video capabilities
- Micro SD